TUNE IN TO BET **AUG. 3RD @ 5PM**

CLICK THE COVER TO DOWNLOAD "T.O.L.E.D.O"

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2010 OHIO HIP HOP AWARDS NOMINATION SEASON IS HERE!

Before I even start I wanna say thanku again to everyone that voted me Ohio's Best New Artist which I won @ the 2009 Ohio Hip Hop Awards.. Well the 2010 awards are round the corner and the nomination process has began. This year Im eligible to be nominated for 7 awards which include BEST MIXTAPE ARTIST BEST MIXTAPE - B WILLS "BEVERY SCISSORHANDS" BEST BEST SHOW HOST BEST LYRICIST BEST MALE ARTIST BEST LIVE PERFORMER BEST SINGLE - B WILLS "YOU NASTY" It's a blessing how much I've achieved and I'm ever so appreciative of the love and support ya'll give me day in and day out. Words can't explain the things Ive seen and done already and it's still only the beginning, but none of it's possible without u . The nomination is avilable here https://app.icontact.com/icp/sub/survey/take and I'm asking that u vote for me in those categories I listed above. EvErything's so close . TOLEDO I GOT US!

No comments:

Post a Comment