TUNE IN TO BET **AUG. 3RD @ 5PM**

CLICK THE COVER TO DOWNLOAD "T.O.L.E.D.O"

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

$.25 till 5pm

Zoned out..... Just vibing to different music, shits really starting to hit. Never been one to second-guess myself, but this is one of the first times I ever felt like so many people were placing their bets on me and cheering for the kid. Crazy, most say I never give myself credit, but truly I don't see the point in it, least not now, because to them I may have accomplished alot but to myself I haven't even scratched the surface of what I plan to do. When you're full you don't really think about eating but when you're hungry with nothing eating is all that u can think of. I tell myself "No one likes my music, no one listens" because it keeps me wanting to stay assertive and not let up. For the past few weeks all I've been receiving is emails about how the whole city and state is behind me, that everyone is watching and looking for me to be that one. Me? Lol fuck no, can't be hahahahahahah.. I'll be all the way 100, I never really knew how many appreciate what I do, all I ever here is the negative he say. I'm really bugging like damn, in 21 days I'll be on one of tv.'s biggest shows, LIVE! Shits crazy, never ever thought things would happen so fast. God knows how hard I've worked and how much I've been thru and I don't want anything except to take care of my family. That's all I want, never was the most popular cat or dude all the chicks checked for, so to behave like that guy now would be so senseless, I honestly don't care for the extra attention because I'm no better or more of a person than anyone else. I just wanna take care of my family. Most only get that 1 chance, and this may very well be mine... No sweat tho, I'M FROM TOLEDO

No comments:

Post a Comment