TUNE IN TO BET **AUG. 3RD @ 5PM**

CLICK THE COVER TO DOWNLOAD "T.O.L.E.D.O"

Saturday, January 8, 2011

SO I CHANGED HUH?

Shit's been happening and changing at such a fast pace. I always told myself I could make it, but never thought it would hit so hard and fast. So many great things are in the works and a nigga so happy that I wanna share each and every detail but unfortunately I can't. Along with all the blessings has also been something that's been really bothering me like for real. I've been told a million times about how things would be once things started taking off but DAMN! I need for people to understand that although things around me have changed, I HAVEN'T. All day, everyday, I get messages with people upset because I can't respond to their every fb message, text, phone call, etc. It's crazy because before the 106 performance honestly I wasn't hearing from hardly ANYONE. Now I knew that this would happen to an extent, but the shit really hurts when it's people that I felt or thought really knew me. My own family doesn't even hear from me as much but they would never get upset or even question if I'm the same person because they know how hard I'm working right now. Maybe ya'll might not understand but THIS IS IT FOR ME, this may be the only moment that I have to really reach my dreams. I'm not doing this just to be that nigga in my city, and it damn sure isn't for pussy, I know what that feels and tastes like already, shit's not why I work so hard! Number one I LOVE MUSIC, and most of all this will be able to give my princess every single thing I never had and will permit a promising future for her. I try my hardest to make sure that I reply to everyone, including those I don't know, but please don't take my absence as if "Aw that nigga Wills think he the shit now" or "Yea he got the big head" because that's totally not me and anyone that truly knows me knows that. It's crazy lmao, I can't ever have a frown on my face, because the second I do to everyone else I'm lookg funny because "Oh he think he better than everyone else now" and it's like damn, I'm just having a bad day lol, has nothing to do with anyone else. Once again I'm thankful of everyone's love and support, I really am, all I ask is that I don't get treated any more different than the way I was before all this happened. I've never been the most popular dude and honestly I don't want to be now. I just want to make good music, take care of my family, and put on for my city. That's it. P.S. "T.O.L.E.D.O" (This Opportunity Lets Every Demon Out) COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment