TUNE IN TO BET **AUG. 3RD @ 5PM**

CLICK THE COVER TO DOWNLOAD "T.O.L.E.D.O"

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Strictly Business... Nothing Personal.

I've always been told that my good heart was gonna always get me hurt, this was even before I started music. I've always given people the benefit of the doubt and try to search for and bring out the best in people, I get it from my grandmother. I'm realizing that I can and should always stay that way but when it comes to this industry that shits out the window. I just don't get cats, everyone look at me now as if I owe them something and I HAVE TO do shit for free or for the low, then catch a sucka attack when they're given a price. Fucked up part is that it's always someone I don't even know lol, it would be at least a little better if it was at least one of my homies or something lol. So because I've worked myself to a point to where I'm compensated for anything that I do I'm stuck up now and got the big head? Fuck outta here. Maybe they just think I'm incompetent due to my silence. Please don't think I'm not paying attention lol. Guarantee you I'll never do another favor or look out again. This isn't targeted at a direct person cuz it's so many of you that use a person's humility and situation to your advantage to come up. Straight business, nothing personal ever again. Lesson Learned

No comments:

Post a Comment