TUNE IN TO BET **AUG. 3RD @ 5PM**

CLICK THE COVER TO DOWNLOAD "T.O.L.E.D.O"

Friday, February 12, 2010

"Beverly Scissorhands" The Mixtape Hosted By DJ Mr. King is ALMOST HERE!!

Man ol' man lol. Words can't explain how excited I am about this mixtape! It's set release date is Monday February 15th, but, I wanna do this a lil' different. My apologies to everyone that's anticipating it's online release, I truly do appreciate the love and support but I want to release it to my hometown, Toledo, OH first. You all were the first to ever support me and now that I'm on a larger scale I want to show ma appreciation, so "Beverly Scissorhands" will still drop on Monday but that's only for ppl that are in my city that can get the actual hard copy. It will be released online Monday February 23rd. Once again my apologies but I feel it's only right :) Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment