TUNE IN TO BET **AUG. 3RD @ 5PM**

CLICK THE COVER TO DOWNLOAD "T.O.L.E.D.O"

Saturday, June 5, 2010

L.O.L.

Finally got a sec to gather ma damn thoughts lol. Things have been moving so fast and I'm so appreciative. Just got the word about more shows so hey, IT'S TIME TO WORK! Wanna take a second to shout out everybody out there that takes shots at others in order to advance their own career or self worth. If I hear 1 more song about me I'ma fuck round and start paying cats cuz this free promo shit is GREAT! You won't hear me replying to any of the bs goin around, if people are silly enough to believe the remarks, opinions, and lies of others about me, then go right ahead lol. They even talked about Jesus, aint that sum ish. It only goes to show you the different ways and behaviors of ppl. O well, I love em all, even if they share an opposing feeling for me. To those that believe in and support everything that is B Wills THANK YOU, I WON'T LET YA'LL DOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment