TUNE IN TO BET **AUG. 3RD @ 5PM**

CLICK THE COVER TO DOWNLOAD "T.O.L.E.D.O"

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

NOMINATED FOR TWO MORE OHIO HIP HOP AWARDS!!

1st off I wanna say thanks to each and every person reading this, yes that's you, for supporting B Wills and taking part in helping me achieve 2 Nominations for this years Ohio Hip Hop Awards. Last year I was blessed ( and thanks to to yall ) to win the "Best New Artist Award" at the 2009 Ohio Hip Hop Awards. Now far as that favor ;) ..... lmao but on a serious note EVERYONE CAN VOTE 1 TIME EVERYDAY UNTIL THE CUT OFF DATE IN SEPTEMBER. First you go to www.ohiohiphopawards.com and click on "VOTE" @ the top of the screen. The ballot will then appear and I'm nominated in the following categories : "Best Mixtape" - Beverly Scissorhands & "Best Mixtape Artist" . There is where u can vote for me each day until the cut off date in September. Best Retail Store - CK Fashions (Old West End Fashions) Best Nightclub - Blueprint Best Graphic Designer - Top Star Imaging Best Mixshow DJ - DJ Big Lou the Mayor & DJ One Tyme Best promoter - Famous Endorsement Best New Group - 419'ers Best Model - Valyncia Mickel Best Show Host - Cuntry Best New Artist - Bird Best Radio Personality - Tisha Lee Best Male Vocalist - Jay Rush Best Radio Station - 107.3 wjuc The JUICE Best Club Dj - DJ Lyte N Rod & DJ Big Lou Best Mixtape DJ - DJ Mr King (from Akron but that's my brother ya'll lol) Best Producer - Cris Siege Best Album - Tracy - Rarebreed Words can't explain how great and fast things are moving for me right now and I'm forever in debt with all of you for helping me become what I am now. This is only the beginning, THANKU & GOD BLESS LOVE, B

No comments:

Post a Comment