TUNE IN TO BET **AUG. 3RD @ 5PM**

CLICK THE COVER TO DOWNLOAD "T.O.L.E.D.O"

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So damn anxious....

Never been this excited in my life, writing & recording the new EP/Mixtape ( "T.O.L.E.D.O." ) has been so amazing. I've grown so much as an artist, like tremendously. I'm blessed with the fan base and support that I have, but I still feel that i haven't given the people a true representation of me musically. Everything has just been mixtape freestyles, I'ma just be real. My biggest problem was that I felt like the things I wanted to do originally with my own music wasn't able to happen at the moment due to not having the proper production. No diss to any producers that I have already worked with, I'm just tired of reaching out to producers or vice versa and all they ever have for me are "club bangers". I'm truly ready to make MUSIC. I have a story, and to not have shared it yet bothers me so much. I know this new mixtape is going to surprise so many people and even shock some with the honesty that I exert with my new music, but for the first time it's all me. I'm actually talking about shit. That means the world to me. After the 106 performance everyone kept and keeps asking "What's next?".... Well, to answer that, "T.O.L.E.D.O" is coming soon, until then catch me in a city near you ;) God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment