TUNE IN TO BET **AUG. 3RD @ 5PM**

CLICK THE COVER TO DOWNLOAD "T.O.L.E.D.O"

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dear Granny

Missing u more than ever. I know it's been awhile since I've spoke your name. I've honestly been trying not to think about you being gone because of how much it hurts to be achieving all the dreams me and you talked about and you're not here. This life's becoming so diffucult with balancing but I'm doing my best while simultaneously not losing any of my own sanity. I've tried my hardest to write about how I feel but I just can't talk about you, I cry the second the pen touches the paper. Just love you and miss you like never before. It's really just now starting to hit me that you're not here, I still walk up the stairs and peek in your room in hopes of seeing you laying there. Nina's getting big and smarter than you're average 1 year old. Being a father is crazy lol, but I LOVE IT. Don't want to hold you up any, I'm sure you're making the best of your time where you're at. Tell my pops I said I miss him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment