TUNE IN TO BET **AUG. 3RD @ 5PM**

CLICK THE COVER TO DOWNLOAD "T.O.L.E.D.O"

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Restless

Still haven't slept yet, it's about 3 hours from the whole Bash @ the Bay extravaganza, first being the morning conference downtown @ 10 I think. I've kind of always felt like even though I've won whatever awards, and been to however many places, I still haven't earned the proper placement of greats where I come from. I'm not at all into trying to be the hottest nigga in Toledo lol, that's horrible because I'm not thinking with a city-wide mind set. I never claimed to be king or no shit like that, it's useless, my competition isn't cats in my city, it's Drake, Wayne, Gucci, all those cats that's popping right now. At the same time though, there's no love like the love u receive in your hometown. I'm blessed already with the way people treat me and support my music but today, this performance @ the bash will finally put me in the lane I feel I deserve. I love my city, now it's time to show it.

No comments:

Post a Comment