TUNE IN TO BET **AUG. 3RD @ 5PM**

CLICK THE COVER TO DOWNLOAD "T.O.L.E.D.O"

Saturday, July 17, 2010

GLASS CITY I'M COMING HOME!!!!

Man shit's been going so great for me, truly. Once again shit's happening so fast but I'm adjusting :) Got the official call and I'll be having my first Headling Show and where else would I want this history making concert to be but my hometown, TOLEDO I'M COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!! SEPTEMBER 25TH I'LL BE LIVE @ THE MAIN ST. BAR & GRILL. I'm so muthafuckin happy ya'll lol. Not only that I can perform in front of everyone that's gotten me to the level of success I'm @ now, but I'm able to give opening slots for free to any aspiring up and coming artist. No one ever presented me with that kind of opportunity, so to be able to do that for the people of my city is an amazing feeling. Shoutout to Gorilla Productions for putting this together. SEPTEMBER 25TH IS THE NITE!!!! Thanku for all the support ya'll. Glass City LET'S GO!!! ( Here's a couple pics of The Main St. Bar & Grill )

No comments:

Post a Comment